Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Grandmother

My Grandmother is gone to heaven
Not a day goes by when I don't feel her presence
She taught me more then little things
She taught me how to be strong always be treated as a Queen
She was a Lady you had to love
That's why I know God called her home to heaven above
She was very Special and dear to me
At times I still find myself in disbelief
That My Grandmother is no longer here with me
So I asked God why did you take this Grandmother of mine
His reply was child it was just her time
I know she is gone to a better place
I wish just one more time I could see her face
She had a voice where she would sing like a bird
She always love to teach and study God's word
I must say she disciplined me when it was needed
That's how I know how others are to be treated
She showed lots of love and was full of grace
She didn't have a problem putting you in your place
My Grandmother was all I had
Excuse me while I wipe my tears I'm still sad
I know God has called her home to rest
I promise you grandmother I will always do my best
Know more pain and suffering will she do
God I know she is at home safe with you
Copyright 2010 By Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved
Available:online bookstores: Amazon.com, Barnesandnoble.com, Xlibris.com, Borders.com,

No comments:

Post a Comment