Saturday, August 17, 2013

I am Kayundra Simpson

I am Kayundra Simpson

I refused to be forgotten 
Some of you thought I would stay at the bottom
A lot of you treated me rotten
A smile as big as the morning Sun
Welcome to my new life it just begun
I'm not ashamed of my past
Nor am I trash
Definitely not just a piece of ASS
What I am is a woman that has being called
To teach and share my life experience with some of y'all
Thanks you for all the No's 
I have learned the friends and the foe's
I don't need you to validate me 
I was validate a long time ago
Thank you Jesus for carrying me 
At the lowest of low when I just didn't want to live no more
I stepped out of the old and in to the new
Unfortunately behind I had to leave a  whole lot of you
I have a name that's different and unique 
It's time to beat the streets
In case you didn't no yes this is how I eat
I like to eat well 
So all you doubters standing on the sideline can really just go to hell
Yes I have been to Jail a time or two
So you goggled me that's what you were suppose to do
As you can see yeah I've been through
But what does that have to do with you
You couldn't handle my life
So the next time you want to talk about it think twice
You couldn't walk a day in my shoes
But you want to sit up and talk about what I've been Thur
Your life ain't squeaky clean you have skeletons to
I didn't go through all of this for my life to stay the same
I don't know about you but I see fame all around my name
Don't get me wrong I'm not going against the grain
Just remember Kayundra Simpson is my Name
Never again will my life be the same
Copyrights©2013 Kayundra Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment