Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dear Future Husband & My Happy Ever After

 Future Husband, My Happy Ever After: Sometimes when I say I'm okay, I need you to look me in the eyes , hug me tight, and say, I know you're not. I'll be a fireball you can barely handle sometimes. I want to be the woman who makes your bad days better. The woman that makes you say, My life has changed since I met her. I cannot imagine my life without you, I know this was nothing but God who sent you to me. Everyday I thank God for giving me you. You are the biggest blessing in my life

There may be a million things to smile about, but you're definitely my favorite one. I don't just want random texts saying, I miss you." I want that call saying, Come outside, I'm waiting for you. That moment when you look over at me, and I'm already staring at you.You have my whole heart for my whole life. I have been in love twice you make three. I'm just as Happy as I can be... I want to wake up to your smile everyday. I will answer to many names: angel, sweetheart, babe. But I think my favorite will be when you call me your wife.

You're the keeper of my secrets, the hand I'm holding, and the reason I smile. Someone who really loves you sees how moody you can get and how hard you are to handle sometimes, but still wants you in their life. You do know I have my moments....

My first name and your last name sound great together. Our wedding day will be the day I marry my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, & love forever. I will do everything in my power to make sure you are happy.

Little things that mean a lot: forehead kisses, long hugs, sweet texts, holding hands, and gifts for no reason. All it took was simply meeting you to prove to myself that not all guys are the same. I've never been happier to be wrong. I'll never look at you and think this is as good as it gets. I'll always look at you and think it gets better all the time. I am insanely and madly in love with you.

No matter what we run into and no matter how hard things get, I want us to stick together. I remember praying these words..Dear Lord, make me the woman my future husband needs me to be & the woman of God your turning me into. I didn't want a perfect man. I just want someone to act silly with, someone who treats me well & loves being with me more than anything...

You see, I love you and I don't want to lose you because my life has been better since the day you found me. I fall asleep in your arms, not because I'm bored, but its because I feel safe. I will be yours, and you will be mine. Together we will grow old like fine wine. I will be a wife who will love you, cherish you, and always make you feel special. We are going to drive each other crazy sometimes, but there is no one else I'd rather spend my life with.He must become greater and greater, and I must become less and less. John 3:30

Only God can love you more than I do. I loved you since the first time I saw you, never knew a friendship would turn out into a love like ours. I will love you unconditionally and always stand by your side.

We fight, we cry, we laugh, and we know each other like the back of our hands. Not only are you my best friend, but the love of my life.

I need someone who is prepared for random texts, my imagination, pointless arguments, sad/happy tears, and the acceptance of the real me. I want that late night movie, long walks in the park, cuddle up on the couch, kind of relationship.

Your dreams and wishes for life become my dreams and wishes, I'll support and believe in them just as if they are mine. When God made you, He must have been thinking about me. I take you to be my best friend, my faithful partner and my only love. I promise to love you through all the good times and bad. I thank my God in all my remembrance of you. Philippians 1:3

Your Future Wife & My Happy Ever After

No comments:

Post a Comment