Monday, March 18, 2013

My Happy Ever After



I'm delighted you gave me the ring
You are my soul mate not to mention my King
Your my fairy tale my dream come true
It's me and you against the world you got me I got you too
You showed me what real love feels like
Right now I'm on cloud 9 higher then a Kite
My life will never be the same
You're a God fearing grown man great provider that's not playing any games
With a smile on my face yes I will be honor to take your last name
I like how you finish my sentence and know my thoughts
This is some real love right here baby it cant be store bought
I'm glad God saved you just for me
I know it was God because it wasn't forced it flowed so naturally
I admire how you took it slow
Everything about me good bad indifferent you wanted to know
You knew I was your future Wife
You didn't hesitate blink or even think twice
You Words and Actions always Align
I got on my knees said thank you Jesus It's finally my Time
Time for me to love again
Thank you lord for sending me my Best friend
You are my Happy ever after
I'm over Joyed with this New Chapter
You put in the work  you earned my trust and honesty
Yes I will be your bride to be
Copyright © 2013 Kayundra Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment