Sunday, March 24, 2013

Focused.....


 It's amazing how when I went to jail  what a difference it really made. Jail is not for everyone... Yet when I got locked up I could see things a lot clearer..After I saw that no one cared enough to visit me, write me or accept my call while I was gone, I changed when I got back. I didn't get mean, I got focused! Some take it as I'm being mean when really all I'm doing is staying to myself, staying focused and doing what I have to do to better me.... As I continue this journey God has me on.. I don't look at the bad things as bad anymore. I see them as lessons also a assignment that God has for me to do. In every bad thing you go through find the positive in it. God surely knows what he is doing with you. He don't make any mistakes.. 

When I got out of Jail its like my mind was on grind mode only. I only dealt with people who cared about getting money & grinding. If it wasn't about business, I had no time for it! The only thing I had to find a different kind of hustle. I wanted God to use me how ever he wanted. So I cried out not my will lord but yours.. Use me how ever you would like. When I started walking with God, certain things changed, but not everything. I still don't entertain anything that's not about something! I don't gossip or chill period! I vacation or do my hobbies, but other than that, I'm about my business! So don't don't take it as I'm acting funny. I'm just walking in the will of God.... I'm doing what I have to do to become a better me.. I'm positioning myself to allow God to use me as a vessel and to be a blessing to someone else..

I'm grateful for my new circle, my mentors, business contacts and people that saw more in me then my past..They saw something to want to give me a chance.. Atlanta is a state that its not what you know its who you know.. I just had one on my Business Contacts tell me welcome to Atlanta... All I can say the things and doors that or flying open for me. Is no one but GOD..  Don't give up on your dreams just because you get knocked down.. Keep fighting get back up.. Someone asked me with all that you have been through how do you still manage not to give up on God.. With a smile on my face he is all I have.. I love that man so much.. He knows the ending to my story, He has shown me what he has for me and I want it hold heartily .. He has never left me, he don't judge me, he is my provider the list goes on and on.. If you have not tried him... I must say your missing out... Have a great day everyone... Thanks for all your support...Ms.K.Simpson love you all.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment