Friday, August 9, 2013

I had to minister to myself this morning, but someone else needed to hear this as well…




I had to minister to myself this morning, but someone else needed to hear this as well…



Often times I keep a lot of things to myself

I feel like it's my business why do I need to share with anyone else

Then again maybe it's pride

The things I'm going through I try and hide

What I have learned it's not good to keep all those feelings and emotions inside

Maybe I was worried about what others would say

No that can’t be it I could care less what the next person says or think about me at the end of the day

I wasn’t going to write this but it was so strong in my head

I stop fighting God and do as I’m told when its Spirit lead

Can’t know one help you if they don’t know what you’re going though

Open your mouth drop that pride and let someone help you

You know a closed mouth don’t get fed

Stop depending on MAN and start depending on GOD instead

So they didn't answer the phone when you called

They had other things going on that’s all

But you have someone you can call 24hr 7days a week

He is always there to listen to you speak

Take it to him first and let him put the right people in place

Then will you receive the love, affection, attention and not to mention grace

You feel all alone and no one is there

You’re preaching to a choir at some point or another we all have been there

This morning I broke down in tears

Then something’s I had been holding onto for years

God finally revealed

I just couldn't understand why I wasn't pasting the test

I hadn't let go and release a lot of that mess

I’m releasing it all and everyone

In the name of the father the Holy Spirit and the son

I have been in tears all morning long

Crying out for my father to show and tell me what I was doing wrong

So as I talked to God this is some of the things I sad

At this point I know the enemy wants me dead

I say father I’m not doing what I use to do

Why is it you’re still taking me through?

His reply was its something’s you need to fix deep down inside of YOU

Yeah that was deep I jumped up so quick and looked in the mirror

I said Lord I don’t understand

He said the outside looks good but the exterior don’t fit what I have in your life plan

I need you to totally submit to me and not MAN

When trials come your way you try and figure it out on your own

Don’t you know my child I’m trying to keep you from doing wrong

You get in the way of your blessing

Which there is one in every lesson

I had to take everything bring you to the bottom and humble you down

Now do I have your attention

Do you have my attention you have my life

I give it whole heartedly to you and I don’t have to think twice

You have carried me through the lowest of lows 

Lord tell me where you want me to go

I’m crying out on bended knees I just can’t do this anymore

Sometimes we cause our own pain 

Sometimes we put ourselves in certain situation

Buy rushing, not thinking and most of all not being patient

Then we expect for GOD to come in and fix it just like that

He has never left your side he always have your back

His timing just is not yours

Lord not my will but let you will be done in my life..

Release everything and everyone that has been holding you back

Tomorrow is a new day dusk yourself off God is not finish with you yet.

He has plans for you and your life and he wants you to have the best and nothing less

Remember he wants to see you blessed
Copyrights©2013 Kayundra Simpson


No comments:

Post a Comment