Friday, January 7, 2011

Just me

I know my worth, others don't
Settling is something I can't do I just won't
It took me a while to realize who I am
Before GOD came in my life I just didn't give a damn
About anything or anyone...

That was before I got the HolySpirit,The Father, and The Son.....

What God has for me is for me
So I learned how to sit down and wait patiently
For him to send me my king
I'm not in a hurry do you know what I mean
I'm just expressing some of the things I want him to bring

I want a man to finish my sentence, know all my thoughts
One that will accept me as long with my faults

Im a virtual woman waiting on a god fearing man
Not just any man just the one GOD but in my plan
So you see settling I just want do, I want let the devil get the upper hand. On Gods words is where I stand...

So I sit and wait
God's an on time GOD he's never late
I don't walk by sight I walk by faith.......

Copyright 2010 By Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved
Available:online bookstores: Amazon.com, Barnesandnoble.com, Xlibris.com, Borders.com, http://www.godgavemethistalent.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment