Friday, January 7, 2011

Seriously Your Not A Threat




I'm almost at the end of making my dreams come true

I see the door the devil is trying to stop me from going through

In the name of Jesus Satan I bind you and cast you aside

This is your stop your last ride

I'm taking back everything you stole

I let go and let God now he's in control

I'm kicking the door in taking my place in the hall of FAME

My father told me to trust, believe and at this moment I claim everything in Jesus Name

Really nice try

It's going to take a lot more than that to make me cry

I've sacrifice and gave up so much to get where I'm at

Seriously you are not a threat

I'm claiming the best and nothing less

So keep giving me these tests

To God I've already said yes

Yes to his will 

Yes to his way

Bring it on I'm cover by the blood I know how to pray
One thing is for certain Jesus loves you and has your back at the end of the day

Copyright 2010 By Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment