Friday, January 7, 2011

About Me



What is it about me that you like
Go ahead be honest it's alright
Is it the way I walk
Could it be my sexy voice you like to hear when we talk
Maybe it's my sexy lips
Could it be the way I move my hips
Could it be my bowlegs
Is it the way I tilt my head
Is it my beautiful smile that shines so bright
Is it the way I walk away, refuse to argue fuss and fight
Dig a little deeper if you will
There is more to me then my looks and my sex appeal
What you see is my external beauty
Look a little closer, you will see favor and faith all up in me
A woman of God I say in a loud voice
God got a hold of me, and yes that was the best choice.....
There is more to me then  the naked eye can see
You would know this if you knew anything about me....
 Copyright 2010 By Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved
 Get your copy of  my book God Gave Me This Talent www.godgavemethistalent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment