Thursday, January 6, 2011

I want a man that will

I want a man that will

I want a man that will remove the hair from my eyes
I want a man that will want more then just to rub on my thighs

I want a man that will find my inner beauty
I want a man that will take the time to pursue me

I want a man that will open doors and send me flowers
I want a man that will stimulate my mind for hours.

I want a man that will make love to my mind
I want a man that will give me quality time

I want a man that will not make me cry
I want a man that will not lie
I want a man that I will not have to ask why

I want a man that will have my back
I want a man that will no what I need before I have to ask

I want a man that knows how to be a man
I want a man that’s ready to sit down and make wedding plans

I want a man that’s ready to make me his wife
I want a man that knows this is what he wants and don’t have to think twice

I want a man to do many things
Now you tell me what you can bring...
Copyright 2010 By Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved 
 Get your copy of  my book God Gave Me This Talent

No comments:

Post a Comment