Sunday, January 9, 2011

Can You Stimulate My Mind....

You say you want to get to know me....  well you have to stimulate my mind 
If you can't do that there is no need to waste your time or mines
I need you to get in my head.. my mind is yearning to be feed.. not  just trying to get me in the bed
That's required if you want to get to know me like you said
I need you to take your time, be patience... there's no need to rush... Giving me that mental stimulation is a must
I don’t want nor do I need a temporary fix....Stimulate my mind you can keep your stick.. I'm not a THOT nor will I be anyone's jump off or slide line chicks
I"m putting the cards all on the table
With that being said the things I ask and require are you able
I'm letting you know what I'm seeking and  what I'm about.... so that there won't be any miscommunication 
I'm seeking a partnership with more then sexual sensation
Where I need you.... isn't  inside of me.... but I need you to go deep look into my eyes they tell a story....I NEED TIME, MENTAL STIMULATION and a whole lot of PATIENCE...  thats what I need you to  discover.. I'm so beyond quick fixes, stick and move type bothers.. I'm ready for a  lover that I can lay with and it not involving using a rubber or pulling back the covers
I need you to make love to my mind for that's where you can start if you want my time.....Are you ready to pursue... If not there is know reason I need to continue to talk or get to know you.. Do you see this look on my face,  I need that good mind blowing loving.... you know the kind up above my waist. I need you to Make love to me from the shoulders up,  cause just playing in my stuff just ain't enough......Right now I need mental stimulation not sexual gratification....That's not where were at..I’m not ready for all of that..... See at this point you have to show me with your actions and not with you words  That will keep the unnecessary from occurring
I've only known  you for a short while....You compliment me babe I like your I'm feeling and digging your style. Loving me from the inside should be your only mission... I"m giving you the blue print make sure your pay attention. 
I'm a beast, loyal, trust worthy, honest a team player you should try and keep..All I want to know is can you take it deep
I want you to take your time, go real slow, If you do that I will want you even more
If you can get in my head.....The rest goes on said
So my question to you is can you stimulate my mind
2014 By Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment