Friday, January 7, 2011

My Sunshine

If I'm dreaming please don't wake me up
I ran across one that has me stuck
One thing about My SUNSHINE, he's not green or slow
I have to admit he had me when he walked through the door.
My first thought who is this man, I need to know more.
Then I told myself you need to talk to GOD, so I immediately hit the floor
I asked father is this the man that's in your plan
Because I had given up on love and decided I didn't want a man
My father told me you tried it your way now try mine
This man is different but I sent him just at the right time
My SUNSHINE walked in my life and brighten up my whole world I started having butterflies and feeling like a teenage girl
I decided to step outside of the box
My SUNSHINE is someone I like, no someone I could love a lot
Copyright 2010 By Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment