Friday, January 7, 2011

My Smile

My Smile

You look at my pictures and see a smile upon my face
If you really knew my story you would hug me with a warm embrace
I've been through so many ups and downs
Its a wonder why I carry a smile and not a frown
My heart is heavy in so many ways
I know this is only a test, there will be brighter days
It seems I'm all alone and no one is there
Going through all this mess just don't seem fair
The Smile on my face covers the pain I have inside
I learned to humble myself, and not have so much pride
From being abused, misused, homeless and more
I Smile because I no God has so much more in store
I'm OK with telling you what I've been through
Maybe my story can help you too
If you're going through it, know you're not alone
Sometimes God takes us through it to make us strong.....
Copyright 2010 By Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved 
 Get your copy of  my book God Gave Me This Talent
 www.godgavemethistalent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment