Thursday, January 6, 2011

Satan You Can't Have Me!!!!




I woke up just in time

Satan was trying to put foolish thoughts in my mind

He is trying to pull me back in every way

Get your hands off me Satan God has me now

I'm here to stay

You must have forgotten I know how to pray

I got on my knees and started speaking in tongue

I'm ordering you to flee Satan you have no choice but to run

I know you can't understand this language I speak to my father in

I'm letting you know now Satan you can't win.

You saw you couldn't break me so you went after my kids

You thought that would break me yes it almost did

Anyone that know me no my children are my life

They are covered by the blood of Jesus 

I 'm turning them both over to Christ

Right now he is the only one who can protect them and save their lives

It saddens me to see that Satan would stoop this low

That just lets me know I'm at the end of my break through

So I got on my knees 

Started praying some more

My father already has my life plan out

I'm at the end of my breakthrough don't you hear my praise and shouts

I have faith not fear or doubt

I know whatever I'm going through my God will bring you out 
Copyright 2010 By Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment