Friday, January 7, 2011

I Can't Stand A Disrespectful Child

I Can't Stand A Disrespectful Child

A disrespectful child don't live half of their days.
I'm done ,walking away ,giving you back to God before I put you in the grave.

I'm all you got at the end of the day
Child please, you will not ever disrespect me in any kind of way.

I brought you in this world and I will take you out.
So it's best you watch the words that come out of your mouth.

If you have something to say, you better not tell anyone but God.
Right now child of mine I'm ready to tear you apart.

I'm a new Christian I must admit.
I'm your mother and will beat the breaks off you if ever get slick....

I can't stand a disrespectful child
Lord give me the strength to calm down I know its going to take a while

Child you hurt me I'm not going to lie
Your my child someone I could never despise

As Mothers we do our best
From our children we expect the best and nothing less

I can't stand a disrespectful child
I know I've done my best so I give you over to God with a smile....
Copyright 2010 By Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment