Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Soul Mate

 When one of them meets with his other half, the actual half of herself, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy and one will not be out of the others sight even for a moment."`I'm about to

"throw down on this cake, so when it comes out it will be real and not fake. So let me reach into my spice rack to see what I have on hand,to make a mix that will stick to my stomach like no other woman. 2 cups of intelligence, 1 cup of caramel. Cause she`s got to be sweet, mental, deep and sound. A touch of vanilla is good it adds a different flavor, the type of taste i want to savor. Cinnamon is always good to accent the taste. A few cups of culture so she`s down for her race. You see I won`t bite into anything That does not have a conscious of its own. That`s why I stick to chocolate. And leave angel food alone. I am adding butter cause she must be smooth. 2 raisins for the dimples will also be cool. I must add eggs so she can reproduce. Can`t leave her hanging cause I like children too!! I think I`ll add a little salt to balance her out. And a dominant profile to show she has clout. Here`s my secret in making this cake great,instead of using sugar i`ll throw some NutraSweet in so that she wont gain any weight. For a responsible woman I`ll throw in some yeast So she`ll swell with juices when I`m ready to feast. I`ll have to whip it up real good so their's no lumps in my mix, i don't need a woman who likes to play childish trixs. Love is a key ingredient it shows how much i care,to have it given back to me i think is only fair. I`ll add 7 cups of courage and into the oven to bake. Turn it to 360 degrees to balance out her mental state. I can`t bake it took long i don't want it to burn, i am a brotha with some concern. Now that it`s done brothas I won`t share her wealth But I`m sharing the recipe as I`m consuming this black woman all by myself.

Thanks for this Fred it was really sweet...
Kayundra Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment