Friday, January 7, 2011

I’ve Been Through It

I’ve Been Through It

I have been through so many ups and downs
You would be amazed at all the hurt I carry around
I’ve been through some life changing experiences
Now I know why God wanted to use me as one of his witness
To tell others who don’t have a clue
To let them know that he is the only one who can pull them through
Others wonder how I keep my faith
When he has stripped me down to nothing not even a place
I lost everything car, kids, house just to name a few
So who are you to judge me when you don’t know what I’ve been
through?
Some of you thought I would stay down
The only thing you didn’t know God was just turning my life around
To prepare me for what he had in store
To strip me down so I wouldn’t do wrong anymore
To get me ready for what he knew was best.
I know you don’t have a testimony without a test
I’ve been through it and so have you
Now put your trust in God let him show you what he can do
I’m not the same person you knew before
God stepped in and changed my life to give me so much more
You talked about me when you saw me fall
You had more to say when you saw I had nothing at all
So when God puts me where he wants me to be
Look back, remember parts of my story
You don’t know what I’ve been through
Pay close attention I’m now letting God do what he do
Copyright 2010 By Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved
http://www.godgavemethistalent.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment