Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Past

My past is my past
Why are you so facinated with it may I ask
Did I do something you always wanted to do
Who are you to judge me when you don't know what I've been through
You still talk about my past because you don't have a life of your own
Parton me but  I thought you were grown
I should have known when you were sitting up talking about other folks
It was just a matter of time before my past would be spoke


Why are you worrying about what I did in my past
Is it because you don't have a life of your own hum well that's just to bad
Worring is not of God it's of the devil
If you knew this I'm sure you would do better
They talked about Jesus Christ
 Keep talking that's not going to make me loose sight
This is not your battle its mine to fight
My  past made  me into the woman I am today
I tell you what I'm going to do for you that's get on my knees and began to Pray

Father help my Haters understand
I serve you Lord and not man
They cant stop whats in Gods Plan
Haters hear me loud and clear I serve God and not man
My past is my past you have one to
The only difference I had the courage to share mines with all of you
Now tell me is that something you can do
Sure you can't that's why mines fascinates you
Copyright 2011 By Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment