Sunday, December 2, 2012

You never know who is going through it...


 I'm encouraging you to check on a friend or a love one.. They may be down on their luck, lights have been disconnected and their sleeping in the dark, don't have food to eat, about to lose their home right before the Holidays, sick, stuck in the house with no way to move around. You never know who is going through it.. Some people on the outside you see them and you think they have it all together.. Life has taught them to be strong and keep their heads up.. They hide their pain with a smile... Know one is perfect, you never really know who is going through what. I challenge each you all one to reach out and check on someone. Even if you can't help monetary help with just a simple hello, I miss you, I was just thinking about you.. You wouldn't believe how far that will go when your feeling mighty low..

For the ones that's going through this and reading this right now. I want to tell you God has not forgotten about you. I know it seems like all hope is gone but trust in God he will make away. I know your probably saying she is just talking. I will tell you this I don't speak on things I have not endured because I wouldn't no what to talk about. Half of the stuff I just named Me myself is going through.. Am I ashamed no because I have realize that God is truly using me. In order for me to go to the next level I have to past the test..  So Ashamed to let the world no I'm human I make mistakes I to fall short and yes my money get funny.. I just don't have that kind of time or energy to try to impress anyone anymore. I'm living for God and I want all that he has for me..

 EVERYONE has a past. That's why JESUS had to come to give us a future. Your past does not devalue you but educates you. If you keep running back to the familiar every time your in a bind I assure you will will continue to repeat that test... I'm talking from experience. If you will push through fatigue and pain to get to Jesus His presence will make you whole! This next door is about to open NEW doors. Move towards excellence even when times are hard. Fear nothing remember God is life and life is God. When it comes to LIFE, you add by subtracting. Subtract what's not working. There's NOTHING embarrassing about having a past. What's embarrassing is your past still being your present when you KNOW better. OK so your going through a rough time and your afraid what others are going to have to say about you.. I'm confused to why you care are you living for others to validate you or for God to uplift you and take you higher.

So what you don't have it like you use to have it but baby in my Kayundra voice when you completely submit to God the things you use to have will be nothing to what my father will do.. Trust God....Life comes to teach you how to SEE. You can do it! God has a STRATEGY for YOU!  For God to allow HIMSELF to be our inheritance is blessing enough forever...

So many of  you are afraid to tell you story and let other no your not perfect not knowing your story can help someone else.. I quit caring what people thought of me years ago. Not trying to keep up with the Jones.. What I'm trying to do is walk into my destiny.. See I know what its like to be Homeless, to turn a trick, have no food to eat, be in the dark because my lights have been disconnected, to go to jail, to get evicted and the list goes on and on. A lot of you have been there too.. They say as a mother you do what you have to to in order to take care of your kids.. Yeah that was my mind set at one point and time... Til I got tired of going through the same mess and not passing the test. So that I could go to the next level.. I'm not proud of the things I did. I just can't allow it to keep me in bondage anymore.. Looking back over my life and telling myself when my back is up against the wall..your a hustler Kaye you know how to get money but all money is not good money.. If it comes fast it don't last. I just can not sell myself short anymore for a dollar.. Because the God I serve said he will supply all my needs all I have to to is Ask Trust and Believe Then shall I Receive.. I have fault this for far to long.. Now its time for me to take back everything the Devil has stole.. I cant go through life fight what God has for me.. I'm ready for him to elevate me and take me higher... I don't want to got to the club lets talk about how we can start some business ventures and help other people.. I know I will lose some more friend and guess what that's OK with me. I'm no longer living for people but for my divined purpose.

I'm tired of putting on the pretend face and tired of repeating the same test over and over again.. Sometimes we get in the way of our blessings.. I have hit rock button and there is no where but up to go.. Someone inbox me and was like how do you just put what your going through out there like that. Well I don't put everything out there, but I do share what God tells me to share if it can help someone else to let them know they are not alone.. You cannot heal yourself, you can spend time with God and learn to speak over yourself. But God has to heal you first... you talking about someone broken into pieces...I think for the longest I carried the weight of the world on my shoulders...

Friends of mines that know me would say I'm bi polar lol but they know my heart is huge.. I have lost some of my closes and dearest friends to some of silliest things. I still pray for them. I pray that God will mend their heart as he did mines allow them to move past what ever disagreement we had.. I've had a friend that married my x boy friend a friend that when she is going through it she shuts down completely. I have friends that I might not like how they do stuff. Yet I have learn through it all all these people have play a roll in my life good bad and indifferent.  I know I have not been the easiest person to deal with, and at times yes I can be selfish....  To those of you that are still in my life I just want to take the time to say I love you and thank you so much for being apart of my life. To the ones that's not I'm sorry for everything I did or said to you and I pray that God bless you with all your heart desires...Now some friends we may never speak again and Im ok with that because God didn't intend for everybody to come with me on my journey. Let them go. Extra baggage will slow you down. .You cannot heal yourself, you can spend time with God and learn to speak over yourself. But God has to heal you first...

If you're not saying anything... You're not creating anything. Words have creative power! Speak life!! Where there is God's will, there will ALWAYS be a way. Where there is no way, there must be something better. Trust God!! You can't reach for anything new if your hands are still full of yesterday's junk.Worry and fear will keep you up tossing and turning all night. Try FAITH it makes a mighty fine pillow. One of the secrets of a long & peaceful life, is to forgive everybody & everything before you go to bed. Talk to God, He'll help you.No one makes a lock without a key. That's why God won't give you problems without solutions. Dear Past.. Thank you for your lessons. Dear Future.. I'm ready. Dear God.. Thank you for another chance. Nobody is Perfect.." But you can't keep using that as an excuse to do wrong.Own Everything That Has Happened To You. God Will Make Something Beautiful Of It.

2 comments:

  1. One word...POWERFUL!! I pray that these words will help and heal. Thanks for sharing your gift.

    Peace and continued blessings on your LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep writing Ms.Kaye this is a awesome read...

    ReplyDelete