Sunday, December 23, 2012

Some Real Talk

A woman’s journey through life is with her heart and that’s where you have to reach her. Love making does not begin late at night; it starts early in the morning from the time you wake up until the time you go to bed at night, it’s an all day thing. She responds to love; she responds to affection, love is as important to a woman as respect is important to the man. A call, a text, a love note just to let her know how important she is to you, tell her throughout the day how much you love her, value her, let her know that she is the ONLY one for you. You can’t ignore her, holler at her, treat her any kind of way throughout the day, get home, be on the computer all times of the night and when you’re ready expect for her to respond. She won’t, because you won’t, step it up

You have to make some decisions about what’s important to you, if this relationship is important to you, you will make some necessary adjustments in order to sustain it. I’m not going to chase you down or check your phone to see who you've been talking and sending texts to. You’re a grown man and I’m not running behind you to make sure that you treat me right. God gave us free will and I’m giving that same free will back to you. If you don’t want this relationship it’s on you because believe me when I tell you, if you won’t treat me right there is someone else out there who will…

A woman wants a man who will tell her that he loves her during the night and show it during the day… We can learn from anyone but it’s difficult to get advice at times from someone who will be going home to their mate and they’ll be all “hugged up” tonight while we go home to an empty house. Let’s be honest here, there are times when even the most fulfilled and happiest people who are single have their lonely moments. I remember when I took this flight, when we landed I noticed almost everyone around me pulling out their cell phones to let their loved ones know they had landed safely as the plane taxied down the runway. A profound empty feeling came over me that I’ve never felt before and the realization came over me that I had no one to call. In reality there was no one that really cared if I had landed safely or not. My mother my grandparents are all deceased.. I really dont have a relationship with my father... But then I looked out the window and I looked up at the sky and I said, “Lord, you already know I landed safely because you were the one flying the plane to insure my safety.” Loneliness is real; God looked down on Adam and said it is not good for man to be alone. So if you’re lonely, God understands your pain. He knows that even though people are around you, when it’s all said and done, there’s no one to call. But I encourage you to look out the window and look up, when it’s all said and done God is no one to call because HE IS THE ONE TO CALL.. Thanks DC

No comments:

Post a Comment