Sunday, December 23, 2012

Use me lord for your in control of my life

I totally surrender to you lord have your way.. I'm thanking you in advance for what is about to become.. Not my way but your way lord.. Thanks you for removing the people that didn't mean me any good. Thanks you for showing me who my real friends were.. Thanks you for allowing me to go through these series of test.. Thanks you for showing me that's I had to go through it in order for me to get to the next level. Thank you for keeping me when I wanted to give up. One thing about God when you think that all else has fail he has already worked it out. It may not be what you want but just what you need for him to draw you closer to him. Sometimes he has to remove everything and everyone to get your attention.. See God has something special that he is getting me ready for..... I receive it I believe it and I'm claiming it in the mighty name of Jesus..


So when times get ruff don't look as it as God has forgot about you. Look at it as, he had to break you so you could only depend on him.. I had to learn to stop depending on others.. Man will let you down every time.. God is the source of any and everything you NEED.... When you about to lost this and that don't be afraid of what people will say.. Just drop to your needs and pray. They are going to talk about you anyway.. Yet that's all they are going to do.. Drop to your knee's to the one who can help you. Who can and will turn you mess into a blessing.. Just know your not prefect and anything can happen to you where you can lose it all in a matter of minutes.. Ask yourself are you strong enough to handle it.. When you go through that's when you have to find your strength... Your a lot stronger then you think, but God already knew that... God don't make any mistakes.. I so love the skin I'm in. I love what God is doing with me.. Don't let you surrounding or your problems keep you down. Keep your head up High, know God's got you.. Stop being ashamed, prideful because your going through somethings.. Stop I repeat worrying about what people will say cause you lost your home care business child ect... Every bad thing that goes on in your life is not a curse. I'm speaking from experience been there.. So stop feeling sorry for your self its just a speed bump called life but My God always comes through right in time.. Not in your time but his time.. Trust me God can make something out of nothing keep going don't give up..

My life was headed so out of control but he shifted... He saw a master piece and wouldn't give up on me. So that means I can't give up on me either.. You may be going through it...... dry up those tears hold your head up high and smile.. He needs you to know he's got you.. He can make your wrongs right just hold on keep believing.....

I straddle the fence for so long til God basically said I'm going to show who's God. When I tell you he broke me all the way down. Remove everything and everyone that I couldn't do anything but go to him.. He had to get me by myself quite in a place where I could hear him. I had to may distractions people things ect.. Now don't get me wrong yes I knew God prayed everyday.. Just didn't understand why he called a sinner like me to do his work.. Well he knew the things that I had been through or was going through that my story would and could help someone else.. I embrace my calling... I must say he has humbled me all the way down...

Lord, I pray that you surround me with favor as a shield. Allow my ears to be open to hear you speak, my eyes be open to your leading & my heart open to receive God’s wisdom. I Bind the spirit of rebellion, stubbornness, double mindedness, pride, self- sufficiency, procrastination, laziness, complacency, foolishness and Spiritual Blindness far from my that I will not be delayed nor diverted from moving ahead in the works you have created for me to accomplish. I pray to attain all the wealth that comes from the full assurance of understanding, resulting in true knowledge of Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. May wisdom enter the heart and knowledge be pleasant to the soul. May discretion guard & understanding watch over me to deliver from the ways of evil. I pray that we will not be carnally minded, which is death, but be spiritually minded, which is life and peace. Fill us with the knowledge of your will in all spiritual wisdom & understanding, so that we may walk in a manner worthy of You, to please You in all respects, bearing much fruit for Your glory. Please give us a deep thirst for your word & may we have a strong hunger to move in the power of the Holy Spirit. Trust in God with all your heart, & lean not on your own understanding; acknowledge him in all his ways. Please father give fresh insight and inspiration to do your work and renew our strength as eagles


It's not what’s taken away that counts. It's what you do with what you have left. We’re at the end of the worst of it and on our way to the BEST of it! Reflecting back over 2012… Thinking of the wrongs I attempted to make right, The times I should have stood firm ~ yet I wavered, the times he turned my MESS into a message, the times I was doubtful & should have kept the faith… God has truly shown Me Favor, Grace & Mercy. Despite my shortcoming he continued to let me win OVER & OVER & OVER again. God says, “I know your heart & the desires within, I've picked you up time & time again. Don’t allow your right now situation to determine your fate; declare this is NOT how the story ends.” Your life is already predestined & you are destined to win! Less of Me & More of you ~ Lord I Thank You!

Ms.K. Simpson Author, Motivational Speaker, Consultant

Author & Poet,Writing is My Passion because I was born for Bestseller Status! God has gotten a hold of me & my life. A changed woman on a mission.

www.msksimpson.blogspot.com
www.kayundrasimpson.com
http://www.facebook.com/authorkayundrasimpson
http://www.twitter.com/GGMTT




She is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her" Proverbs 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment