Friday, December 14, 2012

My Ideal Man




MY IDEAL MAN....


I am often asked what it is I am looking for in my ideal man…My answer to that is simple....As a woman in this day and age, I am in a position to ask a man what he can do for me that I can't do for myself?...I pay my own bills without the help of any man....what can he bring to the table? I am not referring to money, I need something more....I need a man who is striving for excellence in every aspect of life....I need someone who is striving for excellence mentally because I need conversation and mental stimulation. I don't need a simple-minded man....I need someone who is striving for excellence spiritually because I don't need to be unequally yoked....believers mixed with unbelievers is a recipe for disaster....I need a man who is striving for excellence financially because I don't need a financial burden, nor do I want to be one for him.... I need someone who is sensitive enough to understand what I go though as a woman, but strong enough to keep me grounded....I need someone who has integrity in dealing with relationships. Lies and game-playing are not my idea of a strong man....I need a man who is family-oriented, one who can be a leader, priest and provider to the lives entrusted to him by God....I need someone whom I can respect..in order to be submissive, I must respect him...I cannot be submissive to a man who isn't taking care of his business. I have no problem being submissive....he just has to be worthy....And by the way, I am not looking for him...He will find me. He will recognize himself in me. He may not be able to explain the connection, but he will always be drawn to me.... God made woman to be a help-mate for a man. I can't help a man who can't help himself....You think I'm asking alot, don't you? Sure I am.....BECAUSE I'M WORTH IT!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ron Blackmon In response to your question about the ideal man.....(yall might not be ready for this)

    First of all, the ideal man you seek won't have you stressing over bills, because he will show you and teach how to eliminate them. You say you need something more, how about a God-fearing, educated, family minded, man that has realized his potential. Is that different enough for you? A man who can talk to you in such a way that you never want the conversation to end. Can stimulate you heart, mind, body and spirit. I bet your thinking right now, he doesn't exist. But that's where you would be wrong. He is the same guy that gives you an encouraging word, when you need it most. He is a proven leader, because everywhere his feet tread he commands respect without opening his mouth.

    He works hard, is selfless, thinks of others before himself, he makes you see things in a different light. His experiences are vast and his knowledge is tried and true.This guy will have the ability to correct with love, teach with knowledge, live with morals, learn with patience, and speak with truth. He will be God's man. The question ladies is not are you worth it, but can you really handle a man like that?


    K Simpson Author @ Ron The man I seek has to go through god to get to me. So I can't speak for everyone else. I can only speak for me and Yessssss I'm ready for him. So when god is ready for me to have him I will. Until then I'm about to fall so deep in love with my heavenly father He will give me all my heart desires an everything I ask for. See Matt 11: 22,23,24 tells me not to put my trust in man they will let me down every time. Thanks Ron Your the best Smooches.....


    Marlon Williams All too often men are lured into situations listening to what is put before them and what is expected of them. Not to say that this is not realistic, but when a woman herself has developed such a strong sense of self worth (in her head) there is actually very little that a man can do for. She has already developed this image the she is superior and anything you say or do is gonna seem like you are trying to overshadow her greatness. Whether it be true or not.


    K Simpson Author @ Marlon not all women. If all men treat us like Queens we will treat them like a King. Women are tired of the same ole thing. Some men come through the gate lying and then once he see that she is a good woman tries to clean it up. Yes this goes vise versa for men seeing yes ladies some women play games too...


    Deborah Wayne Good men and women are both hard to find. When you have a good woman and you know it, you won't to let her go. When you have met that right person you compliment each in every aspect of the way. You are almost flawless! There's a glow that both of yo...See More


    K Simpson Author YOu no you said a mouth full Deborah


    Nina FutureEducator Bell I agree with both Deborah and Ron. WOW...a great discussion piece Ms. Kaye.


    Marlon Williams I whole heartedly agree with you and your sidekick. Not to make excuses for either, but often when you find out that you and the other person are not meant to be, you have time, money, and feelings involved. Sometimes too much to just walk away or so I thought? On the flip side whenever you find someone that compliments you in every aspect, your judgement becomes so clouded that they can do no wrong. Meanwhile their true colors begin to shine through and the rest is repetitive.

    ReplyDelete