Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I Assure you.....


I assure you its more to me then a pretty face
Now tell me are you up for the race
You have to be consistent and persistent too
Other wise in my heart I wont have a place for you

See I did it the other way for oooooh so long
I require much more the bar is set in case you didn't know yes I'm grown
 I know longer want to do it all on my own..

With a smile on my face as bright as the morning sun
I'm ready to love again... my new life has just begun

I've step out of the old and into the new
I'm grateful for all I've been through.
Its taught me how to love again and be true
Come get me I'm ready for you boo

Submission I know you thought it was a tool that I lacked
Laughing you cant give everyone everything y make them prove they wanted more of you then  just getting you in the sack
Not just that but make sure their someone that will always have your  back

I said it before I'm going to say it again
I'm to old for a temporary fix
Get your grown man on I"m not impressed how good you can work your stick 
That's what impress those sideline chick

Talk to me about how we can become as one 
Making moves start business grind together now that will stimulate me and really make me cum
See I require more then Intimacy and you paying a few bill
 I'm grown woman at this point in my life I'm ready to settle down and that's Real
Copyrights©2012 KayundraSimpson
Real Talk What Others Are Afraid to say Volume 2 Coming 2013 get ready..

No comments:

Post a Comment