Thursday, October 31, 2013

I'm Interested



I'm interested

I'm interested and that's a fact
I'm not in a rush
I want to make sure you’re that one that will have my back

I'm interested I'm not going to lie
I don't know how to chase a man even if I try

I'm interested but I’m not a fool
You have to have more to offer me then just your tool
I’m from the old school

In interested I'm ready to go on a permanent date
I'm not seeking one that's trying to just get my cake

I'm interested but you would need to get in my head
Get to know me before you try to get what's between my legs

I'm interested but coming to my home is something you just can't do
I'm not one of those women you can call and text all through the night
Then after you leave the clubs try to come through

I’m interested but I have to love me first
I'm a woman I don't need you to define me
I already know my worth
2012© Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved


Real Talk What Others Are Afraid To 
Order your copy and get your free T Shirt. Unisex Tee's Available
Available on: Amazon, Kindle, iPad, iPod, iPhone, Android,www.kayundrasimpson.com,

No comments:

Post a Comment