Thursday, October 31, 2013

I AM WHO I AM.......

REPEAT: I AM... WHO I AM. I am ME. I am courageous. I am fierce. I am excellence. I am love, peace and harmony. I am a GIFT to the world. I am committed to my self, my future, my love, my happiness and my joy. It can not be taken or stolen by anyone for any reason. I AM not perfect, but I accept my imperfections perfectly. I am NOT what people think, I am WHO I think I AM. I am a valuable woman. I am a phenomenal woman. I am a powerful woman. I am a deserving woman. I am a worthy woman. I am an extraordinary woman. God made me that way. Therefore, NO WEAPON formed against me shall prosper - not today, not tomorrow or the next day or the next year. I AM NOT a quitter, I AM NOT defeated, I AM NOT unworthy, I AM NOT confused, I AM NOT weak, I AM NOT depressed, I AM NOT unloved, I AM NOT doubt, I AM NOT fear, I AM NOT drama, I AM NOT negativity. I am BEING and BECOMING the greatest that ever lived. I AM who I AM. I am the woman in the mirror. I am a reflection of all that I AM and all that I dream to be. I AM ME - and ME is WHO I AM. I AM all that I chose to be. And today, I chose to be ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment