Monday, October 21, 2013

You asked me to be your lady

You asked me to be your lady

You asked me to be your lady
I’m not in a rush we are still learning each other daily
I’m not interested in skipping the friendship
To move on to the relationship
So you can get the sexship

See I’ve been there and done that
At this point in my life that’s just not where I’m at
You have to put in the work if this is where you want to be
Not just buy me things an try to sex me

 I got rid of my sugar daddies a long time a go
I’m sorry that’s just not how I flow

You have to put in the work
Otherwise I assure you your feeling will get hurt.

It’s more to me than my lips
If you’re not my MAN you can’t experience how I move my hips
I’m more than what is between my thighs
I know my worth and yes I have become very wise

I’ve been doing this thing on my own for a very long time
At this point in my life
What I require is establishing a friendship dating courting but most of all stimulating my mind
Don’t crowd my space
But yeah you must keep a smile on my face
Moving too fast will cause you to lose this race

I’m a strong independent woman that can hold her own
Not to mention yes I’m grown
I’m pretty set in my ways.
So yes it’s going to take a very patient man to deal with me as well as the good and bad days
The hardest part of a new relationship is the beginning
If you’re not willing to communicate and put in the work it will quickly come to an ending

2013© Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment