Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Smile



My Smile

You look at my pictures and see a smile upon my face

If you really knew my story you would hug me with a warm embrace

I've been through so many ups and downs

It’s a wonder why I carry a smile and not a frown

My heart is heavy in so many ways

I know this is only a test, there will be brighter days

It seems I'm all alone and no one is there

Going through all this mess just don't seem fair

The Smile on my face covers the pain I have inside

I learned to humble myself, and not have so much pride

From being abused, misused, homeless and more

I Smile because I no God has so much more in store

I'm OK with telling you what I've been through

Maybe my story can help you too

If you're going through it, know you're not alone

Sometimes God takes us through it to make us strong.....
2010© Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved








No comments:

Post a Comment