Friday, November 13, 2015

It’s been a minute

It’s been a minute

I’m having these thoughts in my head
It’s been a minute I chose you to come satisfy me in bed
I want your tongue to explore every part of my body
Yes I’m feeling real knotty

Let’s be clear I don’t want you.. I just want your sex
So feelings you should not catch
Put those things called feelings aside
Relax I’m about to stick it inside
Are you ready for me to saddle up daddy and give you a ride

I want your hand around my throat
Yeah I’m in that freaky little mood I want to be choked
Won’t be no kissing hugging or cuddling
I don’t want you to talk or say nothing
Just take your time I wouldn’t want you to cum all of a sudden
I need some mind blowing loving

I need the ultimate climax
You can leave after that
Don’t ask no question just get your stuff and go
Make sure you lock my door
2015©Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved
www.kayundrasimpson.com
Follow me on IG:MSKAYES









No comments:

Post a Comment