Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Epilepsy Not Good To me



Epilepsy today you wasn't good to me

But I don't think you will ever be

You knocked me down to the floor as I got up and tried to get it together

You knocked me down once more

My body ace and it feels like someone is kicking my brain

I'm learning that my life will never be the same

At times I feel a shame alone afraid sad emotional a burden and lost

I will fight you to the end no matter the cost

I advocate so much about this disease

Support Epilepsy please

I apologize to some of you I don't return you call in a timely manner

She (Epilepsy) is very hard for me to handle

My memory isn't worth a dime

I forget to take my meds at times

I feel I’m losing my mind

Yet I get up daily and continue to grind

I don't want your pity nor do I need your sympathy but I do need your support

There is no cure for Epilepsy I must report

I live fight and deal with an invisible chronic illness daily

Yes most of the time I’m a big cry baby

This is one of the hardest challenges I’ve had to face

Lord I just pray for mercy and grace 

It’s so much that come with this illness

I'm taking it by storm I’m not a victim but a witness.

November is Epilepsy awareness month SUPPORT!!
2015©Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved 
Follow me on IG:MSKAYES

No comments:

Post a Comment