Tuesday, December 31, 2013

One Last Time



One Last Time


Let me give it to you one last time
I promise not to make you lose your mind
I got that good you know you'll miss
Don't fight it boy you no I'm hard to resist



Let me climb on top of you and do my thang
Boy you know I drive you insane
One is not enough for me


I want to reach the mountain top not 1, 2 but I need 3
Its our last time I'm putting you to the test
One thing you can say is you had the best
It will be very little kissing cuddling or hugging
Im beast in bed its time for some serious loving


Now the deed is done and I've met my need
I pat myself on the back get your things its time for you to leave
Hold on to those memories keep them on your mind
Because there is no coming back that was the last time
©2011 Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved
www.kayundrasimpson.com
@MSKAYES

©2011 Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment