Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Opened up



Opened up 



I opened up and let you in 

You were all over the place 

Unsure of how you felt yea it best we remain friends 

I know what it is I want 

You on the other hand really don't 

I don't have time to wait for you to figure it out 

Because if I was the ONE you would know it without a shadow of doubt 

When a grown man meets his other half 

He is going to do everything in his power to make it last 

It's seems as if you have some other options going on 

I'm not a priority so it's best I get the hell on 

When you run across you future you will no 

That's when your actions and words will align for show 



It’s over and that’s a fact 

I’m moving forward and not looking back 

We had our good days and bad ones too 

As I walk away from you and this situation I want you to know I’m not mad at you 

But yes we are through 

We are ending on good terms relationship wise 

I’ve let that burn 



For second not even a minute you had me thinking I was weak 

Up crying losing sleep 

I was into you and my feelings really deep 

I had to regroup now I’m back on my feet 

I’m doing Me Myself and I and its hell a sweet 

I know my worth I’m a lady that don’t have to and will not compete 

Im not going to argue cuss fight or tell you to go to hell 

I know you know that scene so very well 

Instead I’m going to take a deep breath walk away and just exhale 

2013© Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved
www.kayundrasimpson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment