Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I'm A Hustler!!!

I'm A Hustler....



I'm a hustler through and through
I'm not the type to sit around and wait on a man to do
I go hard for everything GOD, Business, Family, Relationship and Friends just to name a few
I'm a real woman but I see you don't have a clue
You show me you got me I got you too
It's all about loyalty I thought you knew
I'm going to keep it 100 at all times
247/365 grinding is always on my mind
If you don't ask questions nothing is said
I like to eat well and we all know a closed mouth don't get feed
I don't work a 9 to 5 so I have to go out and get mines
Everyone has a different kind of hustle but doing wrong and crime
I'm sorry I already experience Jail I'm not out here trying to catch a new case nor do time
You get mad cause I get it how I live
Are you serious and you're for real
I'm a required taste and that's ok
A weak man can't handle me at the end of the day
Blunt Strong Will and Independent
Failure is not a option I got to get it
I don't come with a manual
Sometimes I'm hard to handle
If you fall off I need to have your back
If I didn't hustle and grind like I do how am I going to do that
I'm not in the streets trying to open my legs
I'm trying to eat well and get up my bread
I don't have time to chase no damn man
I have goals I'm trying to accomplish I have a plan
If your for me and a team player it will show
Come on now I just act like this sometimes I'm far from being slow
I'm not a good girl I've been through some things
That just means to the table I have a little more wisdom and knowledge to bring
I'm a hustler
There is nothing I hadn't seen
I'm going to get it by all means
I don't like being In the lime light
I like staying behind the scene
I don't have free time to do free things
I'm a hustler no grind no groceries I love to eat well do you know what I mean...

2013© Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment