Monday, December 9, 2013

Coming 2014 I'm Not Built to Break!!!!!


Snippet: I'M NOT BUILT TO BREAK



I'm not built to break

I have my grass cut low so I can see the snakes
Trials coming at me in every directions
This is just a test I'm awaiting my blessing
Speaking everything I want and need into existence
Lord you have my attention I'm sitting still
I promise I'm listening


I'm not built to break
Please remove those people out of my life that are fake
For lord you know I've had enough pain and heartbreak
The Devil is throwing everything at me to try and take me out
He will not win I'm going to praise you God scream and shout
Lord I know you have this all worked out


I'm not built to break
Lord you said in you word all I had to do was ask trust and believe then I shall receive
I don't want to ask anyone but you to do nothing for me
I'm asking you to put the right people in my path please
You know the end of my story
To you my lord I give all the praise and glory
2013© Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved




No comments:

Post a Comment