Thursday, January 9, 2014

Parts of my story



Parts of My Story.....

Parts of my story you wouldn't believe

I thought I had friend's child please

I stayed in a shelter slept under a bridge

The worst of it all was when I was unable to take care of my kids
If you know me then you know they are my life
Dying for them I wouldn't have to think twice
You look at me and say she's got it going on
Little did you know I was the one who had no home
I went days without a meal to eat
Walked up and down the streets wondering where I would sleep
I still remain with a smile on my face
God is not through with me I refuse to quit I have to finish this race
The old KAYE is dead so please let here rest
When God gets through with me then you will see me at my best
Always remember you don't have a testimony without a test
©2010 Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved
www.kayundrasimpson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment