Monday, January 22, 2018

Require

You look at my full sexy lips 
But should be paying attention to my actions & words as I prepare to take your mind on a mental trip
Are you trying to start a business with me because you not getting me in the bed
See what I need and require at this point in my life is not between your legs
It's not evening you giving me some head
It's about a team player building a foundation an empire and getting this bread
I don't F*** for the sport I don't casually date
I refuse to allow anyone to add any more to my plate
I need a mental & spiritual  connection 
I've elevated blame it on life lessons
It's only so much sexing you can do
Once you finish the bills are still due
Why you laying up with someone that can't help you 
If we cant build 
My interest is lost already for real
 2018©Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved ~Ms.K.Simpson~

No comments:

Post a Comment