Tuesday, January 9, 2018



When People that I haven't seen finally see me in my wheelchair all they do is stare Then asking the Famous Question what happen how did you get there as if they care. Now we hadn't talked or seen each other in months maybe years Life happen and these are my new set of wheels. I don't owe you a play by play whats on your mind how are you doing today. This adjustment is real and has definitely changed my outlook on life Where my strength comes from to keep going is only Jesus Christ You're not in this situation so please don't tell me how to feel. I'm not handicap but disable I'll ask for help if needed I don't like to feel enabled My support system became zero to none
I then became my biggest cheerleader got out and started having fun. Your crying and complaining about what you're going through. Its someone in the worst situation than you. I'm over the fake love fake friends and people who have shown me they not riding with me nor have my back.. Just remember this is only temporary I will not claim this for it's just a minor set back That was needed to wide out the phony and fake. God doesn't make no mistakes. when you're getting ready to get elevated sometimes you have to be brought all the way to the ground. He will remove those things and people that are not suppose to go to the next level with you let them go don't clown. You learn who is for you and has your back when your down. They said a support system is what I needed I needed to keep friends and family around. Well, that's what has pulled me through when the calls stopped the checking on me, the seeing if I ate, bringing me a plate or if I needed anything, That's when I took ownership of being in a chair and disable I didn't like how things seem. I know what's it like to be homeless sleeping under a bridge, I know what its like to sleep in a storage.... Get ready for it. I"m Just Not Built To Break 2017©Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved ~Ms.K.Simpson~

No comments:

Post a Comment