Sunday, October 11, 2015

Shots Fired




SHOTS FIRED

You really took it there
Let me take a deep breathe I’m going to need some air
 I didn't want to come for you
I’m minding my own business as you should too
I have enough going on & on my plate you’re not worth the energy boo
See when you grow up you put childish ways behind
With that being said go ahead and talk about me you not worthy of my time
But before you come for me make sure you have all you facts
I’m a grown woman and if you have a problem or what to know something I’m who you need to ask
Don’t go off what one said
There are 3 sides to every story don’t be mislead
I’m know GOD is working with me and my mouth
Because right now I would be cursing you the Hell out
Stress literally makes me sick
But what pisses me off even more is a fair weather friend trying to be slick
Before you go putting your mouth on someone else
Look in the mirror and checks yourself
Stop being messy
You ain’t doing nothing but blocking your blessings
You got so much to say about me and what I’m not doing
All my pages are open keep viewing
You need to be calling Iyanla Vanzant to fix your life
Maybe she can give you some advice
But coming for me you need to think twice
2015©Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved
Follow me on IG:MSKAYES

No comments:

Post a Comment