Monday, October 26, 2015

Not Crying Miss Independent
I’m not crying miss independent because I want and need a man
Not just anyone but the one GOD has for me in his plan
I don't mind showing interest or catching feeling
A woman will tell you how to get her all you have to do is listen and pay attention
Call me thirsty if you may
I'm willing to take a chance on love on any giving day
Don't get me wrong chasing you I will not do
But I will let you know I’m interested in you
At that moment how we proceed all falls on you
I'm not with one night stand...
I want to be turned out and turned out only by my man
The grown freaky little things I want to do
I only want to do it with my boo
So again it’s up to you and how you pursue
I know my mouth is your biggest concern
I’m not perfect I’m going to make mistake what I don't know I'm able and willing to learn
You met the good girl now meet the bad are you ready to collide
When those two come together there will be soul tides
Are you ready to be on a mental HIGH
Or is this the part we say good bye
I'm putting all the cards on the table
At this point in my life it’s about team player team work and being stable
2015©Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved
Follow me on IG:MSKAYES

No comments:

Post a Comment