Friday, October 9, 2015

Reached out asked a few for some help



Reached out asked a few for some help
Got no response then realize I been getting this long by myself
Dropped the pride
That's when I realized who the real ones were that's on my side
No response is your response
I’m not acting funny throwing shade or even being nonchalant
Treat people how you want to be treated
You never know when something from them will be needed
Never cocky or even conceded
Just refuse to fail or be defeated
I have Epilepsy but it won’t have me
Grab a chair get your popcorn  wait and see
For what GOD has for me is for me
I wont have to borrow beg or plead
God will put the right people in my path at the right time to get done what I need
 So until them I will be still and let him lead
2015©Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved

Follow me on IG:MSKAYES

No comments:

Post a Comment