Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Its up to you

Where we go from here its up to you and how you pursue
Its not what you say but what you do

When you words and actions don't align

I get on down I dont waste my time
I give whats giving
Time shouldn't be forced but willing
I hear all the things you say
But its 24hrs in a day
A quick call or text just to say hey
That shouldn't be to much to ask
But if you have a problem fulfilling that task
I assure you... you will not last
Friend zone is where you will stay 
I'm at a place I know what I want and games I do not play
If your not ready to establish a friendship to lead to more
I'm sorry this is where it ends we have nothing to explore
If your seeking a quick fix or some nunu 
I'm sorry but pursing me is not what you need to do
I played games while I was in school 
You cant run that on me I'm know ones fool
Everything is a give and take
You have to be persistence and consistence to make me your mate
I don't do multiple people just that one I can build with and establish a permanent date
So until then I will patiently wait
2014© Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved

www.kayundrasimpson.com
2014© Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved
www.kayundrasimpson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment