Tuesday, December 9, 2014

I'm Feeling you....A Collaboration between Terrance Lamar & Kayundra Simpson

I'm Feeling You

(Kayundra Speaking)

I'm Feeling you

I'm not going to lie

Tonight I had to stop, think, and ask myself WHY 

We TALK & Text all through the DAY 

If I call you LATE night will you answer your PHONE no way

You say I'm your LADY

Is that because your trying to get between my LEGS just maybe 

A FOOL I'm not 

Your PLAYING games and you need to STOP 

Now I could be mistaken 

REAL TALK this don't look like a good SITUATION 

PROVE me wrong If you can 

If not being my MAN wont be in the plan 

(Terrance Speaking) 

I feel you and I'm FEELING you this I can't deny.. 

I would tell you story, before I tell you a LIE!!

My story of life, love, and relationships of the past..

which are really not important, because obviously they didn't LAST!!! 

Me saying you're my lady and you saying I'm your man

is our way of agreeing to give US a chance 

I enjoy our talks & text I think it helps us grow

 WHATEVER form of communication it takes, to keep us close.. 

Now you're pretty, smart, and sexy so what's between your LEGS is good I'm SURE

but I'd rather get what's between your CHEST and BACK, because I know that's PURE!!!!!


(Kayundra Speaking)

What you're saying REALLY sounds good

Instead of telling me why don't you SHOW me if you would

DON'T get me wrong I need your ACTIONS and WORDS to align

Otherwise I can't and will not give you anymore of my TIME

I have a lot of LOVE to give

But if you can't keep it 100 there's no way we can BUILD

I'm to OLD for a boo thang, cut buddy or hanging out, let alone just chill

Something in my gut tells me your not keeping it REAL

After a certain time of the night your  PHONE is powered off

I'm sorry EXPLAIN that cause I'm kind of LOST

You say you have nothing to HIDE

So an explanation I need you to provide

I refuse to let anyone take me down through there on a joy ride

(Terrance Speaking)


It sounds like... you've been hurt once or twice


 maybe broke a heart or two yourself.. but that's why is called the circle of LIFE

This NEED of ASSURANCE I understand very well

 but no one can knows the future ONLY TIME will tell

 time is the essence WE neither have to waste, or spare so my question to you is where do we go from here

cause I thought my actions were deliberate, and my intentions were CLEAR!

My intentions are to be up front honest and honestly 

if you don't feel I have I'm sorry  but when you start to question 

my INTEGRITY we kinda have a problem!!! 

If I didn't want this I'm GROWN enough to say it and we both can move on 

I would never do something as MINUSCULE as turning off the phone, come on!

 I LOVE your mind, soul, and body..but if you're UNSURE, we should take a pass. 

Cause though I love making love to you, I want our LOVE TO LAST!!!!!

(Kayundra Speaking)

Now that we are on the same PAGE

 let's go ahead and  go to the next level set the stage... 

I need you to make LOVE to my MIND and STIMULATE it at the same time

But most of all put in that work and give me quality time 

Where we go from here well....

 I want you to lay back and enjoy the RIDE

 these FEELINGS of mine i will no longer hide.

 Your body will be my play GROUND

YES its about to go down .

 What I'm ABOUT to do to you is not RECREATIONAL or for LEISURE

 Know its ME you want because I aim to please ya.


I told you with ME there would be a lot for FIRST

I'm a BEAST none of this is rehearsed

 I'm not  GOOD or with that ONE night stand 

SO make sure your words and ACTIONS go hand and hand..

I go HARDER than paint and I can only do the things I do with MY man!!!!
2014© Kayundra Simpson And Terrance Lamar, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment