Thursday, October 2, 2014

I'm Uniquely created by the Master of Creativity



I'm Uniquely created by the Master of Creativity

I'm Uniquely created by the Master of Creativity

I'm Uniquely created for a God given Purpose I'm Uniquely created with Motivations to succeed

My success may not be your success but remember


Each of us are Uniquely Created so what may tickle me fancy just may not be for you

Alone time does me all the good in the world, sometimes I can hear him speak with just a small whisper

I'm his Uniquely created girl

You may see my pics and many love all the smiles

But you can't imagine how many tap dances have been done on my heart

I can't even remember but it's thousands of miles

Because I'm Uniquely created many will never/don't understand who I am

I've done all the Glitz and Glam at this point I know who I am

I cherish the air I breath the earth that I walk on the people that I walk among

The life that I have lived and the life I continue to pray for

Soon very soon God will send me that Man/Partner/My Boaz

Because I know he created me

Unique and for me he has created Him the one who will see me as his moon, his sun, and his stars.

Because I was created by my Master of Creativity who Uniquely created Me

No comments:

Post a Comment