Wednesday, October 1, 2014



I have Epilepsy but it won’t have me

I smile because I have no more tears to cry
I stopped complain and asking GOD why
I got over the bruises and my hair falling out
Weight lost & all the things I can no longer do Jesus take the wheel I started to shout
I didn't feel pretty for a while
Attitude was really fowl
Had a hard time accepting I lost my Independence
I felt like I was serving a life sentence
So many said they would be there and had my back
I look around and wonder where their at
Asking others to do for me I don't no how to do
This is when I came to my source and said lord I trust you
I don't no what your doing but you in control
Lord take my hand because without you I can't make it down this road
It seems I had no support system and that was really weighing me down
I know God is there so no longer do I frown
My body ace and I never know when I’m going to hit the floor
I have Epilepsy an invisible illness educate yourself please don't ignore
No it’s not contagious and being around me want make you sick
So when your calls and text are ignore I may have seized I'm not acting funny that’s not it
I have memory lost a lot of things I forget
I don’t entertain extra, stress or too much these days because in a hospital bed is where I will lay
Being in a cold hospital room by your self is no fun on any day
All this is doing is strengthen me now I see
If you no someone that has an illness support is one the biggest things you can do
That will brighten up their day and help them get through
Just remember one day it could be you
2014© Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved
www.kayundrasimpson.com
www.kayundrasimpson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment