Tuesday, October 14, 2014

You make me feel safe





You make me feel safe 

You’re like the calm to my storm 

I feel safe in your arms 

Your spirit I feel in my soul 

I hope you don’t mind me being a little bold 

I want to cater to you and please you in every way 

That is my main objective each and every day 

They say it take 21days to form a habit 

In one I knew I was going to need a straight jacket 

Because I knew you were going to have me crazy in love 

I also knew a challenge this was 

You’re different but also unique 

You’re everything I seek 

Don’t take this as me being weak 

I’m just telling you how I feel 

With you a friendship and more I would like to build 

I’m not in a rush but yes I know what I want 

It’s you I’m not going to front 

I pray for you each and every night

If you hadn't noticed your someone I really like 

I think about you and a smile comes across my face 

With you I always feel safe
2014© Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved
www.kayundrasimpson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment