Thursday, August 7, 2014

Despite of what's going on in my life right now I must continue to push!

Today is your day to start believing something good is going to happen to you! God is working in your life right now!! Know that it is all PRE-DESTINED! My purpose is much bigger than I'm realizing now! Encouraging words are always needed! When no one is there you have to encourage yourself. Sometimes it's good to just sit down and reflect, adjust and make the changes you need to become a better you. The power to inspire begins with the power to overcome! Behind my smile, is a story you would never understand! I only share bits and pieces with you..Despite of what's going on in my life right now I must continue to push!I had purpose before anyone had an opinion!! I have to Remember that!!!I choose to feed my insecurities courage! Submerging myself with the love of Jesus! Time to retreat!

Nobody knows what it's like to be you but YOU. Don't expect people to understand your situation when they're living a totally different one. Always go with your first mind. It's better to be safe than sorry. Learn to trust your intuition. You have it for a reason. Be good to others not for what they can do for you, but for what you do for the world every time you spread kindness. I keep losing focus on learning when my purpose is over or has shifted in a person's life. It's all about learning to ADJUST. More and more I'm receiving confirmation to step BACK. You have to learn to let things go even when you mean well and just want to help.

The most beautiful people I've known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. God bless the friend who sees my needs and reaches out a hand. Who lifts me up, prays for me and helps me understand that I don't have to go through the storm alone. If you don't struggle how will you ever know what JOY feels like....food for thought..Thanking God for all my struggles!!!There are days when I know I'm full of purpose but doubt if I will ever reach it! But God pushes me to continue!

Your lowest point is when the enemy comes in.... Kill him with knowing your word! God will put you in those uncomfortable places where ALL you can do is rely on Him. Don't be anxious, Hes about to show you He is faithful. Although you have been through some of the darkest valleys, He is going to take you to the brightest hilltops of Light in this season!

Ms.K.Simpson




No comments:

Post a Comment