Saturday, November 16, 2013

I know what Pain is.....





I Know What Pain Is


I know what pain is do you? Some of you have never experience such... You've always had someone to bail you out and be there.. A lot of the things I have endured a lot of you couldn't have handled. You would have thrown in the towel a long time ago... Someone asked me why are you so strong? Why do you seem unattached and unemotional... Well at this point in my life people have to show me not tell me what they are about or going to do. Their words and actions have to align or I just don't take them serious, nor do I put too much thought or time into it...


Life lesson have taught me to be strong and keep my guard up.. What's funny to me is when people try to hurt me. Save that energy and time. Ive already experienced the worst kind of pain. While your trying to prey on me I'm praying for you.... this is not my first rodeo you can't run that with me.. Sometimes yes I over analyze things. When people try and hurt me I smile at them... The pain I have already endured will last me a life time. Nothing someone tries to do to me, I do mean nothing can top that.. So miss me with all that. I know what real pain feels like. I got over that.. So anything else doesn't even measure up. You can keep that..



I've never been a dummy I know what’s going on before you even say it.. A lot of times I just don't say nothing..

I’m putting all my ducks in a row.. See a person will lose emotions and become unattached before that actual say something or address the issue.

Let alone walk away and leave you wondering what happen. That’s why I believe in treating people how I want to be treated. What goes around comes back around.


I had to learn the hard way everyone is not for me and everyone don’t have my best interest at heart.. Yet that’motivates me to go out and get what I want, Succeed at what I’m trying to do. When I pray I pray that GOD will put the right people in my path to take me higher and remove the ones that don’t mean me any good..

Just because I don’t address everything don’t mean I’m not paying attention.. What’s understood doesn’t have to be explained. I pay attention to everything.. So please never underestimate me!!!!! Built in a small frame my motto’s stay the same. Upfront and blunt a woman who will Speak her mind. I dont have time to waste your time nor mines. .

I've been Homeless, car less, motherless, fatherless hadn't eaten in days.. Walked up and down the streets wondering where I would stay. In the mist of it all I still gave God the praise.
Yet I still keep going.... So you see for me FAILURE IS NOT A OPTION... I HAVE TO KEEP GRINDING.. My greatest assets are those things I've endured already.... At the end of pain is success.... I can't feel a lot of pain.. I've already been alone, being down and out. It’s not a lot of hurt at this point I can feel.. I have felt so much... already which has only made me stronger. You don't have to understand me I understand that God has a purpose for my life and that's what I'm hungry for it...

I can't quit it’s just not in me. I have been through far too much... to give up now.. I look at when I was down to nothing... My phone didn't ring. I couldn't get a ride to the store yet a ride to go hang out with so call friends.. The excuse you live to far I don't want to drive all the way out there and so on and so on.. I just smiled.. I use to hear so many times from folks….. I don't worry about you I know you will be ok you’re a hustler... LOL well I need someone to worry, someone to show me they care.. I’ve been doing it for so long on my own because I thought that's what I was supposed to do.. I get so sick and tired of people only acknowledging me when everything is alright.. Where are you when things are not alright.. See things and situations have just taught me a lot about myself and people... Yet I don't judge you I just keep going.. People make time for things and people they want to do.

Yeah some days it hurt for me to have these feeling that I’m in this world all by myself.. Truth of the matter I’m not.. God sometimes have to remove people so that when you get back where he wants you. You can give him all the glory. So don’t think you’re ever alone.. What we can’t see is God moving on our behalf. His timing his perfect will for our life.. All we need to do is sit down and be still.. I know of all people that is not an easy task. I wonder if any of you know what that feels like or have ever had those feeling that you’re all alone. It seems like everyone has turned their back on you because you’re going through a test right now.. I’m here to tell you it’s ONLY a TEST… When God wants all of your attention he will strip you from everything so that you can’t do anything but call and depend on him. You think he is punishing you… When he is actually protecting you..

I shouldn't be the only one reaching out to family and so called friends... Yet it seems as if I don't then we really want talk. Tomorrow is not promised to anyone, don’t wait till it’s too late to tell love ones and close friends you love them. Check on them, be a blessing to someone. You never know what one is going through

One thing I can say every life lesson I've applied, I just refuse to keep repeating test.. I carry so much that at times my mind gets overloaded. So these things are the things that push me to keep going.... When you’re down and out..... that’s when you can tell who is real and who is not. Don't just call me when you want to kick it, or when you want to gossip.... I don't have the time or energy for that.. I'm at a new place in my life and it feels so good. I've kicked enough to last me a life time.. Now I'm building my empire... So you wonder why I’m so hard and so strong...
LIFE LESSONS...

I will be successful I want it just as bad as the air I breathe... There is no turning back or stopping me now. I thank all of the ones that mistreated me, told me NO didn't want to give me a ride, pick me up, left me stranded, didn't call unless they needed something. used me abused me and the list goes on.....Closing out the old walking into my Destiny.... Forgiving everything and everyone that has tried to hurt and mistreat me knowingly and unknowingly
~ Ms.K.Simpson~

No comments:

Post a Comment