Thursday, May 9, 2013

Insecurities will have you miserable fix that.....

You tried to come for me so hey.... I told you I"m a writer and love how my pen flow.... Lets go


So I must be doing something right I see I'm a hot topic... for you....I was always taught that their more Miserable people out there in the world then their are HAPPY ONES... So I will make sure I wave & smile to give the Miserable people more to talk about.. This is the best FREE advertisement one can ask for.. keep up the good work.. When you down play me and talk bad your just going to send more people to check me out.. I heard A Life is on sale at Walmart...So why don't you go out and buy you one...


Thinking hmmmm you want me to minimize my intelligence in order to magnify your ignorance.. When you try to be nice to people they seem to want to take you for granted, but when you get ghetto with them they want to play the victim... Stay in your line because coming over in mines will cause you to wreck.....


Lord thank you for expanding my mind, shallow people can't hold me down with simple thoughts... When you don't forgive people, you're just basically letting someone who's no longer in your life block your blessings.. So Ms. Lady I forgive you cause your really have some major issues......you need to seek professional help for that... Leave me out of your Mess...You had issues way before he started conversing with me. If you would have been doing what you needed to be doing at home he wouldn't have been out seeking a friend to converse with.. YOu opened that door.. The thing about it. Like I told him and I'm telling you.. I can't offer you anything but a friendship... And after all this I can't offer that.


So your insecurities have gotten the best of you. I can't believe your over 40 and calling my phone like your still in elementary school... Name calling, loud talking, talking about the same old thing over and over.. Hmmmm I did that in elementary school. You really tried to make me get out of character... You keep doing what your doing... Your marriage will be over and won't be no happy every after. You're really coming after the wrong one... I refuse to deal with you and your ignorance I turn you over to God... Your drama I just don't have the time or energy to be apart of such foolishness...


Let me get this right your going through your husband phone, checking his call log calling every number that he has called or called him... Young lady please get you some class....Coming for me is something you don't want to do.. You get EXACTLY what you tolerate... I assure you I don't do drama I will let them White Folks handle you......


So you brought up things I did in my past... I put it out there.. I'm not ashame of anything I done in my PAST... I'm aware of what I did but you crossed the line when you started to bad mouth my kids... You see I could have got with you. Had your people missing you sitting up crying with a box of tissue... That would have been the easy thing to do. I had to ask myself Ms.Simpson what would Jesus do.. So name calling keep it up.. in the end you will see the best results... You're just not worth it. I've come to far to let a non factor cause me to get on here level...


This is the part that I find so amusing.. you have called my PHONE 113 time... Left 34 voice mails 1 email... You have went to my websites watched my videos and all you came up with was I was a big titty hoe, Who had a bad life, who was ugly and I wish my life would have been as good as yours.. Oh not to mention I had been to jail a few times... Hmmmm you really need to go seek you some help.. Get that checked out because that's really not normal. I see now who really is my number one fan. Your calling me private but leaving voice mails lol you go create a dummy email so you can email me.. but I had a bad life wow....


Let me address this I don't want your husband nor do I have any dealing with him...Your husband called me talking about you.. How he wanted to make his marriage work... How he didn't understand why you didn't appreciate him... You have a good man but that foolishness your doing. Your going to push him right into the arms of another woman.. A person is only going to put up with something for so long. He and I were friends no more no less.. Like I told him and you.. Its best he not call me no more and you either.. Now you heard this conversation... Sweetie why are you still calling my phone.. So your calling me 1 & 2 a clock in the morning.. He is not with me...You're really running up the wrong tree.. I really feel sorry for you. What I don't take lightly are threats... Even then I want stoop down to your level.. So go ahead post what you want say what you think my hurt me or my character.. Your fighting a losing battle before you even get started.


If one have to do all of that and that's their Husband something is seriously wrong. I never let people driven by drama derail me off my path to my destiny...What you need to do is treat your man right because what you see as worthless another woman will worship... Never get to the place where you can't be told noting cause you only setting yourself up for failure. Never give up on something you an't go a day without thinking about..


As I end this.. To my fans & followers.... Don't be crippled by the comments of your critics. Your character will always be revealed during times of conflict. I'm allergic to ignorance and haters...People that don't understand your struggle will try to undermine your success...Never let people infect your intelligence with their insecurity and ignorance.....

No comments:

Post a Comment