Sunday, May 26, 2013

Get Out Of Your Feeling

Get Out Your Feeling……… Get out your feelings I’m not in mine You really want to fall out with me about a dude this time We fam I thought we were better than that Seem like you had some feelings for the dude that you hadn't dealt with yet Keep in mind you sent him my way Said you were not interested in him in any kind of way So I stepped to him to see what he was about He was a cool dude we were vibing no doubt I don’t do drama nor do I like mess So I tell you what I’m going to do I’m going to let the both of yall rest It seems there was more going on than either one of you wanted to admit Let me Just say this I’m a grown woman and I’m not with this kind of Bulls Shit My calls and text go unanswered or when you finally respond you say you’ll call me back Yet you find time to text him and I know this for a fact But I’m your fam and we have been through a lot I can’t entertain this I absolutely will not I’m real good friends with delete unfriend and block If it really wasn't more then it appeared we would have been out toasting saying cheers So do what you do I don't have no more words for either one of you Copyright © 2013 Kayundra Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment