Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Where did you come from...


Where did you come from...

 You came in when no one was suppose to be here
 You didn't come in with hidden motto's you stayed consistent and sincere
 You held my hand every step of the way
 Told me to keep my head up there would be brighter and better days
 You didn't try to take advantage of my situation
 Even though my life was turn up side down you were very patience
You saw in me what I didn't see in myself
 I will love you to the day I die...for you I will give my last breath
 You taught me how to love again 
You waited patiently for my heart to mend
 But what I like the most you became my very best friend
 I was broken and you knew that
 You rode with me every step of the way and had my back
 When I didn't have a dime to my name
 I never had to ask you for one little thang
 You stayed on point your words and actions always Align
 I'm riding with you till the end of time
 You call and check on me throughout my day
 If I don't sound right your coming right away
 When your name pops up in my phone
 I get all Getty inside... Man you got me so gone...
 I love you and those are words I haven't told a Man in a long time
 You caught me at a good place and time
 I"m in my prime...Aging like fine wine....
 Submissive not something I normally do
 It just flows so natural when I'm with you
 I like how you lead but keep me right at your side
 But the most memorial moment was when you asked me to be your bride...
 Copyrights©2013 Kayundra Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment