Wednesday, January 11, 2012

When your back is against the wall

When you back is against the wall
 When your back is against the wall we sometimes go back to what we know
 Devil you are a Liar that's not my life anymore
 I must be doing something right
 Satan is pulling out every trick in the book to try to make me lose sight
 I've come to far & giving up to much to lose this fight
 As tears swell up in my eyes
 If you didn't know yes there is much more to me then my lips and whats between my thighs
 I'm not ashamed of my past
 that's why I wrote a book I have nothing to hide
 I has hurting I needed to vent I couldn't hold it inside I called on some of my real and true friends
 At that time I needed them the most not one picked up on their end 
As Satan tried to get deeper in my head
 The tears started over flowing I know Satan wants me dead
 What Satan meant for evil God had other plans instead
 That's why I make sure I hit my knee's every night before I go to bed
 Being a Christan is not easy at all
 Jesus was the only perfect man we all have flaws 
2012©Kayundra Simpson,  All Rights Reserved 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are not ashamed of your past. That is where your present strength is developing you to maintain the status of a Godly Woman. . . .Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete